Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

W3C Validation

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x W3C Validation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    blastg
    Participant

First of all thanks for this great piece of code!

I got some errors using W3C validator eg.

ul.sm:after “Value Error : font 0 is not a font-weight value : 0 / 0 serif ”
    .sm-blue “Value Error : background-image top is not a color value ) “

Any ideas how to avoid these errors?
    Thanks again
    Regards
    b.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

The first one is actually a bug. I will make sure it’s fixed in the future. If you would like to avoid it right now (though it won’t affect anything on your page if you leave it), open “sm-core-css.css”, find the following:

font:0/0 serif;

and replace it with the following:

font:0px/0 serif;

The second one is caused by the use of CSS gradients in “sm-blue.css” which are still a W3C working draft. There is no way to avoid these errors, unless you remove all declarations that use the gradients. But again, you shouldn’t really worry about these errors too – they won’t affect anything on your page in any way.

Cheers!

blastg
    Participant

Thanks a lot!
    Best regards

blastg
    Participant

In my first post I miss also these errors:

background-image:-moz-linear-gradient(top,#34a2d0 0%,#006791 100%); 

Value Error : background-image top is not a color value )

admin
    Keymaster

The second one is caused by the use of CSS gradients in “sm-blue.css” which are still a W3C working draft. There is no way to avoid these errors, unless you remove all declarations that use the gradients. But again, you shouldn’t really worry about these errors too – they won’t affect anything on your page in any way.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.