Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Themes / Colors

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Themes / Colors

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jdc
    Participant

Hi guys, awesome code! Love it alot, will there be a “simple” way to change color of smartmenus in the future? I love blue and all that but, you know… 🙂

The other themes are awesome aswell, but i really like the original-one, but it would be awesome to change color of the blue theme easily.

And will there be a donate button on your page soon ?

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, there will likely be a SASS version of the themes in the near future where it would be a bit easier to set the colors, etc. I have some ideas about reworking the CSS a bit in general so I would like to settle on that first. At some point a visual tool for editing the styles might be available too but this is probably not going to happen very soon (unless someone else creates it).

We will probably add a donation button but first we would like to get to v1.0.0 and start providing official support and then we’ll consider whether to accept donations too.

Glad you like the script, BTW! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.