Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Submenus don't appear, menu embedded in table

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Submenus don't appear, menu embedded in table

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pipeloops
    Participant

Hi,
    I am just experimenting with adding smartmenu to my osCommerce based website. The osCommerce software includes the header and left column php-scripts in each page, inside the body tag. The items in the left columns are embedded in a table, which is defined outside the left_column.php file. For the menu to appear on all pages, I need to put it into this php file.
    I added the code from your sample page into this php file, and the main menu shows up properly and works. However, neither does the symbol for teh submenu appear on sample item 2, nor does it fold out when I move the mouse over it. Also, even if I do not set the vertical classes, the items are arranged in vertical order.

What could be the problem?

btw, the code is embedded inside a table tag from the master page, and I cannot change this.

Any help is greatly appreciated, as I really like these menus!

And thank you for making this available for everyone!

Best regards
    Reiner

pipeloops
    Participant

ok, problem solved!
    The page loaded another jquery plugin later down the page, and that loaded a different version of jquery. Only the second one worked, the first failed. After updating the second plugin (cycle) to its current version and then using jquery-1.7.1 (required by the current cycle plugin), and making sure it is loaded only once, everything works nicely.

Thanks for this neat plugin!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.