Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Stripped down demos?

Home Forums Older releases 1.0.x Stripped down demos?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Gus
    Participant

I usually just install scripts for my sites out of the box without many hiccups. In this case, I’m challenged by SmartMenus because I can’t find a demo that includes the critical <head> entries or the js startup code. The fiddles don’t show it. Of course I can copy all kinds of stuff from the author’s pages, but ideally I only want my site to contain code that is actually used.

The theme I’m using is the “mint” version. Great code on the Fiddle rendering, but just nothing about the head. Are there any stripped down demo versions available?

Gus
    Participant

Of course what I meant was stripped-down versions that contain the correct <head> references and javascript initializing and file references. Sorry if I was vague.

Can anyone help? My own attempts at this really have not produced the results I was expecting, and I suspect the problem is that I’ve taken too much from the documentation.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘1.0.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.