I got Smartmenus 0.0.1-beta working in Flare but really wanted the ‘link’ collapsible behaviour that comes with 1.1.0 (where a parent topic name acts only as a link to the page and the +/- button opens and closes the sub menu.
It was tricker to get 1.1.0 working as I got a a requirejs ‘Mismatched anonymous define() modules’ error, when I switched. So instead of importing the scripts in the html, I used the requirejs loader instead. By preventing it loading jquery twice (Flare already provides jquery), I’ve got it working to a point.
Unfortunately, three things are going wrong:
– the ‘link’ behaviour isn’t working, the parent topic expands the sub menu
– the + button doesn’t work – the submenu flashes open then immediately closes on mouseup
– the second level submenu appears to the right of the submenu instead of underneath
In the pages I’m loading my main.js initialisation code…