Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Second scrollbar

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Second scrollbar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    spmi
    Participant

Hi,
    we are using smartmenus 0.9.6 together with bootstrap 3.1.1. When collapsed, the menu shows a second scrollbar on the left hand side of the original scrollbar when a submenu is opened.
    The second scrollbar appears in the bootstrap example (http://getbootstrap.com/examples/navbar/) as well, but not in your examples. Do you have any advice on how we can avoid the second scrollbar?
    Thanks!

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please post an URL to a live demo (post it as “Protected data” if you prefer to keep it between us)? I guess it’s some custom CSS rule that causes this but I need to test your code in order to investigate it.

Thanks!

spmi
    Participant

The pages are in our intranet, so you can’t access them directly, but I copied an example onto my private web space, where you should be able to test the code:
    Thanks for your help.

admin
    Keymaster

Thanks, now I see what you mean!

This is a default setting in Bootstrap’s CSS for collapsed navbars – i.e. the max-height declaration in the following rule in “bootstrap.css”:

.navbar-collapse {
      max-height: 340px;
    }

So you will need to use something like this additionally to overwrite it (just include it after “bootstrap.css”):

.navbar-collapse {
      max-height: none;
    }

Please let me know if you still have troubles.

Cheers!

spmi
    Participant

Works like a charm.
    Thanks a million!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.