Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

scrollStep, scrollInterval, and scrollAccelerate usage examples

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x scrollStep, scrollInterval, and scrollAccelerate usage examples

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    samnau
    Participant

Hello!

First, thank you for your work on this library. I have enjoyed using it so far. I am curious about the scroll based options mentioned in your documentation. If I understand them correctly, I would like to use them, but I don’t seem them having an effect when I supply them as options. Could you please provide examples of how these options work?

Thanks,

Sam Nau

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, you can test the feature with the “Sub test” -> “more…” sub menu in desktop view with a mouse. These variables control the scrolling speed of the sub menu when you hover either the bottom or top (not visible initially) scrolling arrows.

Supplying custom values for these options should work just like with all other options so I guess you just haven’t understood correctly what they are used for.

Let me know if you still have any questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.