Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Problem with multiple submenus (overlapping)

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Problem with multiple submenus (overlapping)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    robertocalero
    Participant

Hi!,

First of all, congrats for your awesome menu. I have been use this since the earlier releases.

I came with an error but i can’t fix it. On the next capture you can find an screenshot of a long menu with differents levels of submenus. On the level 1 of the submenu, everything works and no overlapping is made but where i have another submenu, the overlapping occours (on the right side of the screen). First i try to put a z-index value to the submenu but nothing happens, then I try to change the value (rightToLeftSubMenus) to true on the jquery.smartmenus.js but happen the same.

This is the effect that im talking about:

I’m using the clean style menu.

Thanks for the reply.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please post an URL to some kind of demo because I am not sure what might be causing it without testing your code? Also please mention what browser you are testing with (or if it happens with all browsers). I will try to check it ASAP.

Thanks!

robertocalero
    Participant

I was launching it via hta, but i fixed by putting this line on the header:

<meta http-equiv=”X-UA-Compatible” content=”IE=edge” />

😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.