Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Option for no inline style?

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Option for no inline style?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vee
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to set to not display inline style?

Example:

<ul class="sm-nowrap" style="z-index: 2; width: auto; min-width: 10em; display: block; max-width: 20em; top: auto; left: 0px; margin-left: 60px; margin-top: -17.5px;">

With inline style it is very hard to make css mobile first.

Thank you. 🙂

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

The next release (1.0.0 beta) will be mobile first (and all the themes will be available as SASS, too) so I would suggest you to wait a bit more for it. There are still some new features to be finished and the docs updated, etc. but, hopefully, it won’t take more than few weeks to release it.

It’s not a trivial task to backport the changes to the current v0.9.x codebase as quite a few tweaks are required both in the JS and CSS code.

Cheers!

vee
    Participant

😀 Ok. I can wait.

sadiem
    Participant

Looking forward to the mobile first AND SCSS version. I’ve worked to backport it myself (don’t have the js perfect yet), and you’re right, it is not trivial!

admin
    Keymaster

Stay tuned, just a week or two more (hopefully!!).. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.