Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Navigate single page via named anchors.

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Navigate single page via named anchors.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tfbkny
    Participant

Is there a demo available to add smartmenu to navigate a large page via named anchors to jump to a section (preferably using the scrollTo jQuery plugin) as well as maintaining an highlight state of the clicked menu item (in the main nav as well as the mainnav+subnav if that was the item clicked).

I implemented something myself but in the end looks like something broke support in firefox (OS X & v.28) as the named anchors that work in IE, Safari and Chrome, won’t work in FF.

thx in advance! 🙂

admin
    Keymaster

Nope, there is no demo at the moment but the menu items are regular links so it should be similar to many other available demos. I’ve added a note to create such demo in the future (I have no idea right now when I will have the chance to do it) but for now, if you like, please post some URL to your demo and I can check why it might be broken in FF.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.