Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Menu drawing problem on IE8

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Menu drawing problem on IE8

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pscott
    Participant

SmartMenus is fantastic! It works perfectly on all versions of browsers I need to support, save one.

Recently, IE8 support became a requirement, and when testing on IE8 I found that drop-down submenus of the main menu will occasionally draw themselves only partially, or not at all (except for the caret). There are no errors in the javascript console, and no css or other errors reported.

I found that by clicking on the caret the menu will then draw correctly. I’ve tried to simulate this in javascript within and without setTimer functions from beforeshow and show events, but nothing seems to work.

Quite frankly, I’m at a loss to explain it, or fix it. Anyone have experience with this?

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please post an URL to a live demo page where we could notice and investigate the issue. It’s very difficult to guess what exactly might be causing it without looking at your code.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.