Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

markCurrentItem issues and labels size

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x markCurrentItem issues and labels size

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    luis
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m trying to customize SmartMenus to set the current item label in a different font color. If I set the class markCurrentItem to true, the tab with submenus changes the background color too.

The page is here : http://www.xente.mundo-r.com/turkish/ecomir_2/index.html

Code I’m writing at pastebin: http://pastebin.com/mZzP8UAh

Any hint to change the appearance and to solve the problem ?

Cheers

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s caused by the background:#fff; declaration you’ve added to the following generic rule in Eric Meyer’s reset CSS:

html,
    body, div, span, applet, object, iframe, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, p, blockquote,
    pre, a, abbr, acronym, address, big, cite, code, del, dfn, em, img, ins, kbd,
    q, s, samp, small, strike, strong, sub, sup, tt, var, b, u, i, center, dl, dt,
    dd, ol, ul, li, fieldset, form, label, legend, table, caption, tbody, tfoot,
    thead, tr, th, td, article, aside, canvas, details, embed, figure, figcaption,
    footer, header, hgroup, menu, nav, output, ruby, section, summary, time,
    mark, audio, video {
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;
        border: 0;
        font-size: 100%;
        font: inherit;
        vertical-align: baseline;
    	background:#fff;
    }

I would recommend removing this declaration as it’s in a too generic rule and will be applied to all matched elements on the page by default.

Cheers!

luis
    Participant

Thanks! I’m a noobie and I feel like sitting in a Jumbo cockpit with “too many buttons” to press.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.