Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Is there a way to reduce the height of the horizontal navbar

Home Forums Older releases 1.0.x Is there a way to reduce the height of the horizontal navbar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    joon123
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    Is it possible to reduce the height of the menu bar? It currently weighs in at about 49px tall. I am adding it below a pre-set header that isn’t very large. I’d like to shave off about 12-15px above and below the links, if possible.

I’ve been able to set the font sizes successfully, but it doesn’t reduce the navbar’s height. I’ve tweaked some other padding but nothing that affects the overall size of container.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, you will most probably need to change the default line-height if the vertical padding is not enough for you. For example, for the “sm-blue” theme you can test it from the following URL:

https://codepen.io/vadikom/pen/rVMmMm?editors=0100

Find and change the following SASS variable and note how it looks on the preview below:

// ----------------------------------------------------------
    // :: 1.3. Typography
    // ----------------------------------------------------------

$sm-blue__line-height:			23px !default;
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘1.0.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.