Is Bootstrap still important to learn?

Home Forums Older releases 1.0.x + Bootstrap addon Is Bootstrap still important to learn?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    umeshamin
    Participant

I’m going through Colte Steele’s Udemy course and learning bootstrap, just want to know if it’s still widely used and important for me to know?

MortonAsters
    Participant

Bootstrap is far from being something you must learn, although is not going to hurt you if you do.
    With the introduction of Flexbox I think a tool like Bootstrap is not as necessary as it used to be, but I as I said, learn well HTML and CSS, then if you ever need a CSS framework for whatever reason (say you are in a rush and have no time to style things yourself) then use a CSS framework like Bootstrap, you will only need to read the documentation, you won’t have to learn something new. I started my way from codding free slot games is was a hard mission.

SamGrole
    Participant

Look at the design of this game – . I think you can find here more for your own. Bootstrap is a great set of tools/widgets for creating websites which target both desktop and mobile. Writing such multiplatform support code by yourself is cumbersome and error prone. Using it has another advantage: many programmers use Bootstrap to create websites. That makes it easier to work in a team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register

You will be emailed a link to set your password.

Login

Lost password?