Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

How to Change the Inline CSS for Submenus

Home Forums Older releases 1.0.x How to Change the Inline CSS for Submenus

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    CTB_Webmaster
    Participant

Greetings

First let me thank you for your excellent work with the SmartMenus and the add-ons.

I am using the sm-clean version with keyboard add-on. I am try to have the submenu align to the right instead to the left. Unfortunately the style for the submenu is inline and is only applied when the submenu is displayed. How do a go about changing this?

When the submenu is displayed:

<ul style=”right: 0px; width: auto; min-width: 10em; display: none; max-width: 20em; top: auto;left: 0px; margin-left: -1px; margin-top: 4px;” id=”sm-14776695603766526-2″ role=”group” aria-hidden=”true” aria-labelledby=”sm-14776695603766526-1″ aria-expanded=”false” class=”sm-nowrap”>

When it is not displayed:

<ul style=”right: 0px;” id=”sm-14776695603766526-4″ role=”group” aria-hidden=”true” aria-labelledby=”sm-14776695603766526-3″ aria-expanded=”false”>

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, please check the rightToLeftSubMenus option:

http://www.smartmenus.org/docs/#rightToLeftSubMenus

and potentially the data-sm-reverse attribute:

http://www.smartmenus.org/docs/#data-sm-reverse

and let me know if you still have any troubles.

Otherwise, you could override the inline styles (automatically calculated by the script based on a number of conditions) by using !important CSS declarations.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘1.0.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.