Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Help with collapsing menu (hamburger)

Home Forums Latest release 1.1.x Help with collapsing menu (hamburger)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    robfrompp2015
    Participant

Hi all, first time visitor and user of this, hopeful that I can get it to work as it looks superb. I am trying to get the complete navbar sm blue version working and toggle the visibility of the menu. I have a problem in that when I click on “toggle main menu visibility”, the menu hides briefly for a millisecond but then re-appears. I’ve double checked my scripts against the jsfiddle scripts and can’t see any difference. Has anyone had experience of this and how did they fix it (if so)> Am I able to post my script/example somewhere if someone would be kind to triple check for me please? Many thanks, Rob.

robcwha
    Participant

Hi Rob. Another first time Rob here.

I had this same problem which I just resolved. I was also having a problem with bootstrap datetimepicker not working
    (edit:223 Uncaught TypeError: $(…).datetimepicker is not a function)
    which was caused by pulling in a second copy of jquery as noted here:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30784088/uncaught-typeerror-fullcalendar-is-not-a-function-in-laravel-5.

Fixing that also fixed the problem with the collapsing menu.

Hope this helps if you haven’t already resolved it.

Rob

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘1.1.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.