Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

First Level menu issue

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x First Level menu issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AsheeshSParihar
    Participant

I am using SM Clean vertical menus. Two menus are coming in single line if they have small display text. How can I make sure they always come in a new line.

admin
    Keymaster

Could you please post an URL to a live demo because I don’t understand exactly what you mean? Or at least try to explain how to reproduce it.. Thanks!

AsheeshSParihar
    Participant

I have menu hierarchy up to 3 levels. If I make First Level menu font smaller than the default (14px) then few First Level menus displayed in same line.
    For example in below: I have first level menus. Assuming I made font size smaller (8px). In this case Menu1 and Menu2 displayed in the same line which is wrong.

This is wrong
    Menu1 > Menu2 >
    MoreMenu1 >
    MoreMenu2 >

This is correct (Expected result)
    Menu1 >
    Menu2 >
    MoreMenu1 >
    MoreMenu2 >

Thanks in advance

admin
    Keymaster

I am not able to reproduce this on the default demo page. It’s probably caused by some custom CSS you have on your page. Please post a live demo URL if you like and I can check it for you.

AsheeshSParihar
    Participant

I found the problem. I have missed to add sm-veritcal class in main html tag. I had these classes “sm sm-clean sm-clean-vertical”. When I replaced those with these classes “sm sm-clean sm-vertical sm-clean-vertical” then it started working fine.
    Thanks for all your help.

admin
    Keymaster

OK, np, glad to hear you’ve figured it out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.