First Level menu issue

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x First Level menu issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    AsheeshSParihar
    Participant

I am using SM Clean vertical menus. Two menus are coming in single line if they have small display text. How can I make sure they always come in a new line.

admin
    Keymaster

Could you please post an URL to a live demo because I don’t understand exactly what you mean? Or at least try to explain how to reproduce it.. Thanks!

AsheeshSParihar
    Participant

I have menu hierarchy up to 3 levels. If I make First Level menu font smaller than the default (14px) then few First Level menus displayed in same line.
    For example in below: I have first level menus. Assuming I made font size smaller (8px). In this case Menu1 and Menu2 displayed in the same line which is wrong.

This is wrong
    Menu1 > Menu2 >
    MoreMenu1 >
    MoreMenu2 >

This is correct (Expected result)
    Menu1 >
    Menu2 >
    MoreMenu1 >
    MoreMenu2 >

Thanks in advance

admin
    Keymaster

I am not able to reproduce this on the default demo page. It’s probably caused by some custom CSS you have on your page. Please post a live demo URL if you like and I can check it for you.

AsheeshSParihar
    Participant

I found the problem. I have missed to add sm-veritcal class in main html tag. I had these classes “sm sm-clean sm-clean-vertical”. When I replaced those with these classes “sm sm-clean sm-vertical sm-clean-vertical” then it started working fine.
    Thanks for all your help.

admin
    Keymaster

OK, np, glad to hear you’ve figured it out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register

You will be emailed a link to set your password.

Login

Lost password?