Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Difficult to select submenu item on small screen accordion menu

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Difficult to select submenu item on small screen accordion menu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jsibley
    Participant

I am using android 4.3 on a phone and I can see the sub-menu items, but it seems quite difficult to actually select any of them.

Is there anything I might need to tweak? Thanks.

admin
    Keymaster

Sorry, I am not very sure what exactly you mean. 😕 Are they too small to hit precisely or maybe you need to tap multiple times before an item is activated? What is the exact issue you are having? Also please mention the phone model and browser you are using.

Thanks!

jsibley
    Participant

It turns out the my problem initially had to do with a Drupal Gardens site in which it was impossible to turn an old version of superfish off.

Now, I have put the menu in a region that doesn’t use superfish, but will post a separate issue about my most recent problem. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.