Collapsed menu when responsive

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Collapsed menu when responsive

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    noturns
    Participant

As many others have done, I also want to thank you for such a great resource, and for the support you offer in the forums. I was able to center my menu based help you have given other users.

I have the Mint version working quite well (‘normal’ and responsive modes), but have one “enhancement” I would like to figure out. When “collapsed” in the responsive mode, it looks something like this:

I would very much like it to look something like this:

Would this require a modification to your code? Or is there some code “out there” in which I could wrap the Smart Menu, Mint code that would allow it to collapse to a single level as shown above.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

admin
    Keymaster

Thanks for your kind words! I always try to answer forum questions when I am not too overwhelmed with work, so no problem at all. 🙂

Normally, you can achieve this with an additional menu toggle button that is only visible when the menu is in collapsible mode. There is a short tutorial with some demo code in the docs so please take a look at it and let me know if you have any troubles:

http://www.smartmenus.org/docs/#menu-toggle-button

Cheers!

noturns
    Participant

Thank you for your quick, accurate, and cordial response.

You came through again – with flying colors! The info you linked to was exactly what I needed. It took me a bit longer to style it the way I wanted, but that was my shortcoming, no one else’s. It’s just the way I want it now, and that’s what counts.

Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register

You will be emailed a link to set your password.

Login

Lost password?