Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Collapsed menu when responsive

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Collapsed menu when responsive

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    noturns
    Participant

As many others have done, I also want to thank you for such a great resource, and for the support you offer in the forums. I was able to center my menu based help you have given other users.

I have the Mint version working quite well (‘normal’ and responsive modes), but have one “enhancement” I would like to figure out. When “collapsed” in the responsive mode, it looks something like this:

I would very much like it to look something like this:

Would this require a modification to your code? Or is there some code “out there” in which I could wrap the Smart Menu, Mint code that would allow it to collapse to a single level as shown above.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

admin
    Keymaster

Thanks for your kind words! I always try to answer forum questions when I am not too overwhelmed with work, so no problem at all. 🙂

Normally, you can achieve this with an additional menu toggle button that is only visible when the menu is in collapsible mode. There is a short tutorial with some demo code in the docs so please take a look at it and let me know if you have any troubles:

http://www.smartmenus.org/docs/#menu-toggle-button

Cheers!

noturns
    Participant

Thank you for your quick, accurate, and cordial response.

You came through again – with flying colors! The info you linked to was exactly what I needed. It took me a bit longer to style it the way I wanted, but that was my shortcoming, no one else’s. It’s just the way I want it now, and that’s what counts.

Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.