Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Clickable Dropdown Links?

Home Forums Older releases 1.0.x Clickable Dropdown Links?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BullMoose
    Participant

Hello,

Is there support for the menu links that are drop-downs to be clickable?

Thanks!

admin
    Keymaster

Yes, they are clickable (e.g. the About link on this site).

BullMoose
    Participant

Thank you for the info… another quick question if you have the time…

I’m using the bootstrap addon and have the menu working great except for one detail. The plus/minus icon when it switches to the mobile view is not working correctly.

When you tap plus, it opens the dropdown menu, but when you tap the minus sign, instead of closing the dropdown, it actually registers a link click and loads the next page. Is this behavior correct?

Thanks for the great menus!

admin
    Keymaster

No, it shouldn’t behave like that. The +/- button in collapsible mode should only toggle the sub menu – e.g. like it does here:

http://vadikom.github.io/smartmenus/src/demo/bootstrap-navbar.html

So there is probably something wrong with your code. If you like, please post an URL to some kind of live demo and I will check it.

BullMoose
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I just figured out my issue. I had applied the “caret” class to an “i” tag and not to a “span” tag. When I changed it to use spans it worked as designed. Thank you so much for this! This is the most complete bootstrap-ready menu system I have found yet. Keep up the great work! I hope the weather is nice in Bulgaria!

admin
    Keymaster

Thanks, glad you like the script! 🙂 Normally, I’d call a sunny weather nice but we have the hottest days of the year now 37-40° Celsius so I wouldn’t say it’s that nice – hopefully, it will be better soon or we may need to migrate.. 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘1.0.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.