Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Caret still displays on mobile view

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Caret still displays on mobile view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TarynMc
    Participant

Hi there,

I followed your instructions on removing the dropdown caret in the javascript (subIndicators: false), however this only seems to work on desktop view. Mobile view is showing the double caret and I can’t seem to find a reference to this anywhere else. Any suggestions on how to remove the carets from all views?

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,

Normally, this shouldn’t happen. When you set subIndicators: false in “jquery.smartmenus.bootstrap.js”, the SmartMenus plugin will not generate any caret elements. So you either have 2 carets in source or maybe one of them is displayed via CSS generated content (i.e. some :before or :after rule) or some additional JS code that you use.

If you like, please post a link to some sort of live example and I will check it.

TarynMc
    Participant

Thanks you were totally right, the second caret was being called in another css file. Many thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘0.9.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.