Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Buggy submenus on touch devices

Home Forums Older releases 1.0.x Buggy submenus on touch devices

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dariodev
    Participant

When tapping on span.sub-arrow, closing submenu sometimes close the upper menu.
    Also when I tap to open submenu, it opens for a short and it self closes immediately and also closes the parent menu. To reproduce try open-close parent menu several times then open submenu (tapping span.sub-arrow).

I’m using your menu for a month but I didn’t test so detailed until today, when I noticed this. I tried with versions 1.0.0 and 1.0.1, same thing. It occurs on your demos as well, same as on my site.

dariodev
    Participant

After more testing I see it happens in following scenario:
    1. tap .sub-arrow to expand a top level dropdown
    2. while this one is opened tap and open another top level dropdown
    2a. in that second dropdown expand a submenu – it opens for a second and it self closes and also closes parent submenu.

It may not happen at first but try several tapping and it will happen for sure. After the first occurrence it happens every time afterwards.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi, for some reason, I am not able to reproduce this. 😕 Could you please give exact steps to reproduce here:

http://vadikom.github.io/smartmenus/src/demo/

Also please mention what device/browser you are testing with.

Thanks!

dariodev
    Participant

Thank you for prompt reply and please take my apology for my late reply.
    I was testing with Android tablet in all browsers, but it turned out that the problem was in my tablet. I checked later with other devices and the menu works perfectly.

Thank you for the great menu 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘1.0.x’ is closed to new topics and replies.