Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Re: Push the page down when expanding @max-width: 640px

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Push the page down when expanding @max-width: 640px Re: Push the page down when expanding @max-width: 640px

AliE
Participant

Hi, again. I checked the CSS rules. I DID find the problem, I bypassed the CSS rule and the “under 640” menu works as it should by pushing the page content down. So I am very happy about that 😉 I was wondering if you would be able to help me understand WHY the problem occurred. As stated before, I have styled a menu toggle button and the simple menu, all worked fine on large display but on small displays the menu did not push page content. The problem CSS was with the style I applied to the menu toggle “div”. All I was trying to achieve was, a colour background to the toggle button and a positioning effect. I have pasted the problem CSS below. As I said before, I am happy enough with the new effect and even the lack of colour for my toggle button SO I’m not pushing a problem, but it would be nice to understand why it happened so that I may look at a colour background again for my current website or in future projects.

#menubt {
height: 30px;
width: 800px;
margin-top: 40px;
background-color: rgba(255,244,255,1);
}

Many thanks again admin for your very quick responses to posts and for your great advice, and again thanks for a good menu !!!!