Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Reply To: How to make this work with no links at the top level?

Home Forums Latest release 1.1.x How to make this work with no links at the top level? Reply To: How to make this work with no links at the top level?

Remirror
Participant

Upon closer look, I experience some trouble with your solution regarding problem 3 (as exemplified by the ui-autocomplete element):

• After having selected a city, try selecting another city. This does not work for me because the ui-autocomplete does not close the second time.
  • More generally, stopping event propagation may not be the best idea. What if other plugins define event handlers for the stopped events?
  • Your solution works for ui-autocomplete, and it is easy to extend to other elements/widgets if they are known in advance. But what if I want to create a SM-based component that can be used with <i>any</i> widget in it?

Thank you for your help.