Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Reply To: Menu Links Run Over to 2nd Line in some widths instead of collapsing

Home Forums Older releases 1.0.x Menu Links Run Over to 2nd Line in some widths instead of collapsing Reply To: Menu Links Run Over to 2nd Line in some widths instead of collapsing

JJRose
Participant

Hi. Sorry, while the breakpoint issue has been resolved, there is another strange issue I need resolved…

The dropdown sub-menu link I have, “Work With Me”, is supposed to have a down arrow display next to it, which then displays a sub-menu and a sub-sub menu when you click on it.

What is happening is that whenever I make edits to the page and then re-upload the page, the down arrow doesn’t display (this is in desktop mode). I have to click on the link, then it appears, and then I can access the sub menus. And then it stays – till I re-edit and re-upload the page again.

The same thing happens when the newly edited page is loaded in ‘skinny’ view on the desktop … when I click on the hamburger icon there should be a + sign next to the “work with me” link (and also one for the sub-sub menu), but instead I have to click on that link, then the whole menu closes, then I have have to re-click on the hamburber icon, and then the + signs appear next to the links and I can access the sub-links.

And on an actual mobile, those sub-menu links don’t work at all! All I get is menu closure when I click on the link.

I have made new edits to the page and uploaded it, so that you can hopefully reproduce this issue yourself.

Thanks in advance.