Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Reply To: Mouse detection not working on Windows 10

Home Forums Older releases 1.0.x Mouse detection not working on Windows 10 Reply To: Mouse detection not working on Windows 10

admin
Keymaster

Hmm, that’s the first time I hear about such an issue. 😕 I haven’t personally experienced it and wonder whether it might be caused by some kind driver or hardware issue on your machine (video card/mouse) because it means that when the mouse cursor is moved its reported position is only refreshed for more than 2 pixels distance. Now that I think of it, it might also be some kind of battery saver feature activated on a laptop which lowers display refresh rate or something like that.

Apart from that, increasing the delta check to 3px is not a problem I believe – it should just be kept low enough since this is a workaround for an issue I once noticed on touch screen Windows devices.

Anyway, I will try to reproduce it in some way but could you please share some details about the PC/laptop you are testing on (brand, video card, etc..)? Thanks!