Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Reply To: [Tablet] Menu and Submenu don't close when click on other submenu

Home Forums Older releases 1.0.x + Bootstrap addon [Tablet] Menu and Submenu don't close when click on other submenu Reply To: [Tablet] Menu and Submenu don't close when click on other submenu

nuky
Participant

Hey, thanks for your reply and sorry for my bad English, I will try to explain better with some screen.

What I want to do:
Smartmenu burger

What I got:
Smartmenu burger
Like you can see, active LINK_ don’t close when I click on another LINK_ …
It’s… Something?
I’d check some website who use smartmenu and they have the same “problem” with the responsive smartmenu.

Where & How ?

I use the default bootstrap menu on Drupal 7 with bootstrap theme (right?)
-> So the code is almost the same here.
BUT, I don’t think that my pb is in the “installation” or smartmenu.
Like I said, all website I’d check have the same issue:
LINK_ always stay active, we have to use carret to drop up the submenu -> But I don’t want to use carret.

Question :

Can I change something in the smartmenu code that allow me on click to a LINK_ to close all prev opened LINK_ before to open $(this) LINK_ ?

Again, sorry for my bad english, I tried to give as much information as possible, but if you need more specific thing tell me.

Thanks !