Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Reply To: Automatically close sub menus when opening other sub menus

Home Forums Older releases 1.0.x Automatically close sub menus when opening other sub menus Reply To: Automatically close sub menus when opening other sub menus

katieTBA
Participant

Thanks for your response! I’m not quite sure I understand…let me see if I can put my question another way. It seems like the problem that you identified in your earlier version of the script (the version that allowed for accordion functionality) is that part of an expanded sub menu might be scrolled out of view when a menu above it is auto collapsed. Would it be possible to not only auto collapse a sub menu when another main menu item is clicked on, but also at the same time scroll the clicked on main menu item to the top of the screen, so that its expanded sub menu will show in full?

Thanks again, you have been so helpful!