Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Reply To: Change width of scroll buttons

Home Forums Older releases 1.0.x + Bootstrap addon Change width of scroll buttons Reply To: Change width of scroll buttons

lookingforit
Participant

Thanks for your help.

I tried it but the width will change dynamically so I changed it in javascript on line 789. I added the following part of code to css property of element

minWidth: subW-(parseInt($sub.css('border-left-width')) || 0) - (parseInt($sub.css('border-right-width')) || 0) 

The full line of code is

$sub.dataSM('scroll', {
								step: 1,
								// cache stuff for faster recalcs later
								itemH: itemH,
								subH: subH,
								arrowDownH: this.getHeight($sub.dataSM('scroll-arrows').eq(1))
							})
							.bind(getEventsNS([
								['mouseover', function(e) { self.menuScrollOver($sub, e); }],
								['mouseout', function(e) { self.menuScrollOut($sub, e); }],
								['mousewheel DOMMouseScroll', function(e) { self.menuScrollMousewheel($sub, e); }]
							], eNS))
							.dataSM('scroll-arrows').css({ top: 'auto', left: '0', marginLeft: x + (parseInt($sub.css('border-left-width')) || 0), width: subW - (parseInt($sub.css('border-left-width')) || 0) - (parseInt($sub.css('border-right-width')) || 0), minWidth: subW-(parseInt($sub.css('border-left-width')) || 0) - (parseInt($sub.css('border-right-width')) || 0) ,zIndex: $sub.css('z-index') })
								.eq(horizontalParent && this.opts.bottomToTopSubMenus ? 0 : 1).show();

Thanks