Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Reply To: Mobile devices: open link on first click, multilevel menu

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Mobile devices: open link on first click, multilevel menu Reply To: Mobile devices: open link on first click, multilevel menu

sj
Participant

Thank you very much. I only can test it on Ipad , probably with older iOS.

You are right, it is not allways very usefull. But the company gets the user to see all important pages, which the user should see.

This is my menu-structure

– products, overview (level1)
– list of categories (level2)
– the real products (level3)

example:
– Products
–HDD drilling systems
——TJ8522S
——TJ5415S
——
–MINI drilling systems
——MJ1400
——MJ1600

The page “Products” shows an overview of all categories (HDD drilling systems, MINI drilling systems, ..)
The page “HDD drilling systems” shows an overview of all products you can really buy (TJ8522S, TJ5415S, …)

So, these pages of level1 and level2 have additionally important informations.

On tablet you allways need 2 taps to reach these overview-pages “Products” or “HDD drilling systems”.

I think, the visitor will never tap two times, when he does not know, how important these pages are.

If there would be a good solution, how I can get tablet user to see the level1 and level2-pages with one tap, I would like it. But I understand all your other comments.

I like your SmartMenus. Thank you very much for that. Probably I have to try to get the visitors with some further links to these important pages.