Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Reply To: Mobile devices: open link on first click, multilevel menu

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x Mobile devices: open link on first click, multilevel menu Reply To: Mobile devices: open link on first click, multilevel menu

sj
Participant

Thank you for your answer.

I want to have the customer see the submenus but also go directly to the page which is important.

You can see an example hier: http://www.tracto-technik.de (you can choose english language)

If you have a tablet and go with your finger on “products” you see the submenus but the link to “products” will be opened “a short time” later (may be it is immediately but needs time to be loaded).

The page of “products” is important and the customer should see it.

But the customer, who knows exactly what he wants, can first click “products” – see the submenu – and choose “Grundopit – Pipe rammers”. Then he comes directly to “Pipe rammers page” without going to “products”.

If he does not choose one of the submenus the main page of “products” is loaded.

I think this is very clever. If possible I would like to have this solution.