Start a new discussion

To start a new discussion please visit the discussions section of the GitHub home page of the project.

Discussions on GitHub

You can also search our old self-hosted forums for any useful information below but please note that posting new content here is not possible any more.

Reply To: First submenu overlaps horizontal menubar

Home Forums Older releases 0.9.x First submenu overlaps horizontal menubar Reply To: First submenu overlaps horizontal menubar

hwyckoff
Participant

I already presented the code I used above, so there would be nothing else to show.

I know for a fact that the the javascript and classes the .net server dumps in the UL cannot be removed by jQuery because the .net server ensures that it’s the VERY LAST thing to process.

While I can get away with using an xml to ul approach on one website, there is another where I need to use the menu object because it does security trimming by role (and there’s over 25 roles at my internal site).

It’s all good (for now). It’s just a process of me figuring out how to override the asp.net menu to provide a clean UL on the server side.

The CSS Friendly Class Extender isn’t really css friendly because the demos I’ve seen don’t provide clean UL either.